Friday 29 May 2015

what am i supposed to do ah?

today is unfortune day for me,i should just locked up myself in room,,and dumped my phone out of the window,guess a holidays starts with a shit!i dont really care,people seemed to neglect me!!!???why do you guuys did this to me?since the day i stepped out from school till now,,,yeah i know i am insane,but please i do have dignity to be cared and loved..it is not about you guys busy and dont have an ample time to spent on your friends,all kind of bullshits were being thrown,arghhh,if you guys continue on your bullshits and sortt of things,i will just just ended up our relationship!aku baik2 and x pernah maki org but once i am jadi setan,haha abis korangngn aku,,,i have been acting weirdly this few months,who cares?you guys never care about me???so aha go ahead,enjoy your life to the fullest ah,nak sngt kan?ah,

No comments:

Post a Comment